Saturday, June 27, 2009

Goodbye, and thanks for the Fish.

This will be my last post, I wanted to thank all my readers and everyone whoever commented on one of my posts. I got to the point where I had more gold coming in then I could spend, and the challenge became boring. I sent all my in game wealth to my sister and taught her how to make as much gold as she wants, but considering the amount of gold I sent over, I am not sure she will ever need to.

At the moment I have decided to focus more on my real life, and I am waiting to see if the bid I put on a house goes through. If so I will be spending my time making money in the real world to pay off my purchase. If not I think I will be looking at starting a business to try and apply all those college accounting and business investing classes to good use.

Goodbye, and farewell till we meet again.

Miy

2 comments:

  1. Goodbye and best of luck to you in your RL business ventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So long, we had learnt much here.
    May thy business success :)

    ReplyDelete