Monday, April 20, 2009

A New Direction?

So I started this blog at first to be a place where my podcast notes could be posted for those who wanted to review them. As time past I decided to add a little to that and eventually I came to a point at which I questioned where I was going with all of this. Was this for my podcast notes? Was it going to become a real blog? Before I went off into a hundred diferent direction I took a little break, started a variety of articles that i never published, read blog after blog on wow auction house gold advice and generally sat around wondering what to do.

I decided that another blog on wow gold advice seemed kinda pointless, there are a wealth of them out there, and most information is covered multiple times. I knew I wanted to be different. I knew I wanted to have a simple easy to understand blog, that helped wow players to save some time and earn more gold with less time spent.

With those thoughts in mind I decided I wanted to keep it simple and focus on one subject. Simply put, all articles will be focused on 'saving time'. There will be no deviation on this, every single article will focus on this subject. It wont happen instantly as I will need time to either rewrite or delete and redo the blogs already posted. To start off I will be focusing on addons for a bit, primarily a series of articles on the finer points of auctioneer (the last two articles were me feeling out this idea).

The secondary goal for each article will be simplicity and ease of understanding. I am a firm believer in K.I.S.S. and to this end, I will attempt to follow this principle while writing. Eventually I will return to doing my podcast segments, once I have established a decent amount of material on this site. The last thing is that I may depending on the amount of content I am putting out seek to find another blog to share space with, or to host what I write as a contributor.

Finally I hope to develope a simple format that each of my articles will follow, any input from readers would be helpful on this. Thanks for reading and as always your comments and critism are welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I'm excited to see what you come up with. Saving time is an awesome thing, no matter how you look at it. :)

    ReplyDelete